HOW WE’RE KEEPING YOU SAFE!
We are OPEN for travel and have been sanctioned a Covid Clean Practicing Business by the Queensland Tourism Industry Council. We are following all recommendations from the Queensland Government in regards to all COVIDSAFE measures for short term accommodation.
From the 17th December 2021 there are new Government rules coming in to effect. However, it has been determined proof of vaccination is not required for entry to this business place.
To assist in keeping our guests safe we kindly ask the following:
Only one person per group to check in at the front desk, to ensure low numbers in our reception area.
- Hand sanitizer station at the front desk for when guests and residents enter and exit the building.
- Apartments cleaned thoroughly with extra attention to TV remote controls, light switches, fan controls and other touch points.
- Common areas cleaned both mornings and afternoons to ensure high levels of hygiene (including lift buttons, door handles, trolleys etc).
- Guests and residents to physically distance when in common areas.
- Guests advised not to enter lifts if already occupied at the time.
- We require the full details of the primary guest staying in the apartment. Names will be need to be collected for all additional guests staying in each apartment.
- We encourage all residents and guests to download the COVID Safe App.
- Our staff have completed Australian Government, Department of Health Infection Control Training – Covid-19
We are following all government guidelines when cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting our property/properties. We’re keeping our housekeeping staff safe, as well, with gloves and recommending masks. We are instructing all staff to stay home if they are feeling ill.
Remember you must practise physical distancing as much as possible and:
- wash your hands regularly with soap and water, and use alcohol-based sanitiser
- avoid hugs, kisses and handshakes
- wherever possible keep at least 1.5 metres away, two big steps, from people you don’t live with.
It is now mandatory for us to have the Check in QLD QR code in place to collect contact information for health officials. Upon arrival, you will be required to check in using the Check in QLD App by scanning the QR code on our front door or reception desk. You must also provide us with names of all occupants staying in the apartment and sign a declaration confirming all guests and occupants of the apartment are not subject to travel restrictions. We will continue to adjust measures to remain in line with Government guidelines. Please check for travel restrictions before traveling to Echelon Apartments, head to www.health.gov.au. If you are unable to complete your booking due to government travel restrictions or anything related to COVID- 19, please call us on 07 4913 8300.
We look forward to welcoming you at Beaches on Lammermoor!